Sunday, December 20, 2015

Peachy Crisp Yogurt Jar

Here is another meal prep idea for those fruit cups and wide mouth mason jars. I made yogurt with a "peachy" crisp topping. I bought a quart of vanilla Greek yogurt and made 5 jars. The yogurt went into the bottom of the jars. Then I used a mix of dried apricot pieces, vanilla almond granola and cinnamon in the fruit cup for the topping. The cinnamon and crunchy oats in the granola is what gives these yogurt jars that crisp or cobbler topping. Such an easy and delicious breakfast to go! I made one with dried berry fruit blend too, also very tasty. I hope you find this meal prep idea helpful next week.


Peachy Crisp Yogurt Jar
Serves 1

6 to 8 oz. vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp. vanilla almond granola (I used Bear Naked Brand)
3 dried apricots, chopped
3 shakes of cinnamon

Place yogurt in a pint size wide mouth mason jar. 
Place granola, dried fruit and cinnamon in re-cycled fruit cup. 
Place cup in the top of mason jar. Secure with mason jar lid and ring.







Looking for more meal prep ideas? 
Try these other ideas using mason jars and that little fruit cup here.


Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. There we go, lol! I love it! Thanks for linking up with us at Throwback Thursday!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many ideas!!! I had been packaging these types of things in separate containers. It is so much easier in the morning now! Since I am a night owl and not the most awake person in the morning I love these grab and go ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I find myself staying up later too. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with another idea for Masonables and had to get up and write it down. I am dragging a little this morning. It is nice to have breakfast waiting on you in the frig. I hope this makes your mornings. Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...