Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Verde Turkey Burgers Guest Post

Today is an exciting day! I have my first Guest Post over at The Crafty Side of Sarcasm!  What an honor! When Leslie asked, I wasn't sure how to go about it but I knew it was a blog experience I wanted to try.

I wrote about a wonderful Verde Turkey Burger. This burger has all the Verde or green toppings you could be looking for; roasted chilies and guacamole. As a bonus it is low in sodium, no salt was added so it is good for you too. Don't wrinkle your nose! You can add salt if you want, but I promise the addition of lime and its bright, citrus flavor works wonders as a salt substitute.


Click HERE to see the entire post! 






Green not your color? 
Try one of these other Turkey Burgers.










Linking to:
Ms. enPlace: See Ya in the Gumbo
Memories By The Mile: Treasure Box Tuesday
Stone Cottage Adventures: Tuesdays with a Twist
Creative K Kids: Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party
Buns In My Oven: What's Cookin' Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Denise - this looks just scrumptious! Thanks for stopping by Food on friday too - escpecially since I was just getting back from vacation and trying to catch up with stuff. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime juice (or lemon juice) can really do wonders, can't it? This looks really good, Denise. Roasted chiles always grab my attention!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...