Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Recipe Review: Creamy Roasted Asparagus Soup

The other day I ran into the grocery store for just one or two things. At the front door was tons of asparagus bunches. They were beautiful! When I look for asparagus they are never this pretty. So I scooped up two bunches and ran to get the things on my list. When I got home I searched Pinterest for a recipe. That is when I found this Creamy Roasted Asparagus Soup on Gimme Some Oven. Ali is such a smart girl. She roasts the asparagus and other veggies before she makes her delicious soup. But what is really amazing about her recipe is she adds thyme and vermouth. The soup was just a green vegetable soup for me until I added the vermouth. It really came alive with that addition. I love this soup with the "herbie" flavor of thyme and vermouth. I will definitely make this recipe again. 


P.S. This one is dear sister approved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...