Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Goodies


I have been doing some baking for our Christmas treat table. This is the first year I have done this. Usually in our small family we make one dessert for Christmas. But that table is one of the things I miss about the big family Christmas in south Louisiana. There was always a spread of sweet Christmas goodies. It might be on the cabinet counter in the breakfast nook or on a folding table or even on a dryer in the laundry room covered in a Christmas tablecloth. But you could always count on being able to pick out a little bit of your favorites for dessert. So this few days before Christmas, I made Candy Cane Blossom Sugar Cookies, Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies and Barefeet in the Kitchen's Easy Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge. I just can't wait to see them all gathered in the designated goodie spot this Christmas. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that you find something sweet at your Christmas gathering.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...